Aug 30, 2019
(1) How growing up in Sweden shaped Christer's views on nuclear and
eventual path to becoming a nuclear power plant operator the
principal engineer at GE-Hitachi
(2) Designing nuclear power plants with licensing in mind to address pre-licensing and site specific licensing technicalities
(3) Simplifying system level...
Aug 29, 2019
(1) How Emily's family and mentorship shaped how she uses her technical and business skills at GE-Hitachi
(2) Emily's transition from the wind industry to nuclear and lessons on creating capacity and developing supply chains that can be exchanged between the two
(3) How investors are shaping GE sales of new technology...
Aug 28, 2019
(1) Glen's introduction to nuclear engineering at the University of Florida and his early work on the interface of the fuel designers and the plant designers
(2) How GE used a down select method to focus on different reactor technologies and GE's early relationship with governmental nuclear efforts
(3) How the...
Aug 27, 2019
(1) Mona's progression from software development and finance to leadership at GE nuclear
(2) Leveraging data historically collected in the nuclear industry for plant optimization
(3) Moving to condition based maintenance to build profiles for nuclear power plant assets
(4) Change advocacy from a nuclear perspective:...
Aug 26, 2019
In this episode, we discuss how...
(1) Jon's path through the industry from handling fuel storage at Hanford to optimizing fuel production and working on services at GE Hitachi
(2) How the GE services division uses uprates to increase nuclear power production on a scale equivalent to building new nuclear power...