Feb 22, 2021
1) The impact of Fukushima on Victor Nian’s career path in the
2) A regional look at the risks and benefits of expanding nuclear energy in Southeast Asia
3) Singapore’s focus on energy efficiency as an urban island state
4) How small modular reactors could change Singapore’s nuclear power...
Feb 11, 2021
1) Early uses of radiation in medicine
2) The use of low-dose radiation to treat cancer
3) Dr. Khan’s work treating COVID-19 related pneumonia with low-dose radiation
4) Global efforts to begin clinical trials treating COVID-19 related pneumonia with low-dose radiation and the challenges of using this treatment off...
Feb 8, 2021
1) The use of radiation as a treatment for cancer and various benign diseases.
2) Cytokine release syndrome, the cytokine storm, and the body’s inflammatory response to COVID-19.
3) The use of low-dose radiation to treat COVID-19 related pneumonia and historical uses of radiation to treat pneumonia.
Feb 3, 2021
1) The impacts of COVID-19 on the immune system
2) The use of low dose radiation (LDR) to treat COVID-19 related pneumonia and the historical precedence for this treatment
3) The importance of accurately weighing risk versus benefits when evaluating the use of radiation in medical procedures
4) Misconceptions about...
Feb 1, 2021
1. Facundo Deluchi introduces Argentina’s nuclear program and its impact worldwide through technology export
2. The role of INVAP in Argentina’s nuclear program and throughout the international market
3. Why the specific needs of developing countries must be considered in energy infrastructure development