May 26, 2021
1) Isabelle Boemeke’s journey through her modeling career, leading her to entrepreneurship and eventually, environmentalism
2) How Isodope, Isabelle’s social media character, is making nuclear energy relatable and relevant for the masses
3)Strategies for educating and engaging the public in climate change...
May 24, 2021
1) How Chris Gadomski’s childhood memories of the 1970s oil embargo shaped his view on energy forever
2) The links between oil, renewables, and nuclear through the STEEP plus W analysis
3) A comparison of the nuclear industries in China, Russia, and the United States through the decades
4) Why operating...
May 19, 2021
1) How the global fashion industry led Rickey Ruff to go door-to-door to factories in Hong Kong
2) The role of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals in Rickey’s journey to pursue clean energy
3) Why the international fashion supply chain is the perfect industry for microreactor deployment
4) This year’s newest...
May 17, 2021
1) Anicet Touré gives a brief history of Belgium’s nuclear industry and the role of Tractebel
2) The opposing influences of Germany and France on Europe’s stance on nuclear
3) Four questions to ask when determining the business case of small modular reactors in your country
4) How SMRs can open new...
May 12, 2021
1) A look at Steven Arndt’s early studies in nuclear instrumentation & controls and probabilistic risk assessments
2) How the Nuclear Regulatory Commission has adapted to a changing industry over the years
3) What the regulation change or exemption process looks like for new reactor licensees
4) How the American...