May 23, 2019
In this episode, we discuss...
- Bob Ichord’s entrance into international energy research
- How the United States Agency for International Development
(USAID) brings rural electrification to Southeast Asia
- How Chernobyl affected global safety and policy for nuclear
- The future of US nuclear power export and import markets
- Nuclear’s role in urbanization and growth in developing
- Results of the Atlantic Council Task Force Report on U.S.
- Importance of innovation and commercialization of small modular